- ONLY AVAILABLE IN BROWN FULL LENGTH 15INCH PONY
- Genuine Australian and New Zealand sheepskin, premium graded using only the safest and best quality approved processing materials.
- A beautiful quality dressage numnah with diamond quilt backing. The reverse of the numnah features a high quality cotton drill quilted top which aids in breathability and moisture absorption away from the horse's skin.
- Fully Sanitized built in antimicrobial protection - no bacteria or fungi. Numnah remains hygenically fresh even after intensive use.
- Natural fibre pelts of consistent density and wool length distribute pressure of the horses skin to allow for proper airflow and moisture wicking, no pressure points.
- Machine washable & easy care.
- Product Replacement Guarantee against defective manufacturing or faulty material for one year from date of purchase (original receipt must be submitted). This warranty is based on normal wear and tear but not damage caused by misuse, and use of incorrect cleaning chemicals or inappropriate care of the product. Please read care instructions thoroughly.
NORMALLY $199.95 - ON SPECIAL WHILE STOCKS LAST !
Approximate measurements of the quilted area (excludes the sheepskin roll) as follows:
Pommel to cantle area:
Small: 38cm / 15 inch
Medium: 43cm / 17 inch
Large: 46cm / 18 inch
Drop from spine of numnah to lowest point: